Barbados Cruising Club
Burger & Lobster
European refugee crisis
Ex pat/ immigrant/ local
New year's resolutions
driving in barbados
eat in the heat
ex pat life
family style meals
gin and tonic
living in Barbados
playing with baby
pre teen stage
shopping in Barbados
simple summer four
toddlers and accidents
vegetarian eating out
wildlife in Barbados
SEARCH BY TAGS:
Desert/Island Mum #1
September 2, 2016
This motherhood #5 A decade of parenthood: so what have I learned so far?
July 18, 2016
Eat in the heat #12 Easy seeded spelt breakfast bread with dates and walnuts
July 10, 2016
A long weekend in Grenada | Island tour to the Diamond chocolate factory and Annandale waterfall
July 2, 2016
A long weekend in Grenada | Fun at Mount Cinnamon resort and beach club
June 28, 2016
Caribbean musings #10 Lost and found: adventures in driving around the island of Barbados
June 10, 2016
Eat in the heat #11: THE BEST five minute, gluten free pizza, EVER
May 27, 2016
Island holiday #3 The perfect summer dress
May 19, 2016
From the archives: Caribbean day trip #2 The view from North Point
May 11, 2016
This motherhood #4 Do children always grow where they're planted?
May 2, 2016
January 25, 2016
1. and 2. We have a new underwater camera and we're having a lot of pool fun with it. Sea next.
3. Weekend breakfast treat: homemade baked banana donuts with a chocolate glaze. Recipe coming soon. Watch this space!
4, 5. 6. The Barbados surfing championships. We had a lot of fun watching the amazing surfers tackle the east coast waves. Beer and snack tents made the early morning start a doddle.
7. Oscar and Iris playing in the sand on Cattlewash beach. I love the way her head is resting on his knee a little bit.
8. Stunning east coast beach vista. Look how different it is to the south and west coasts of Barbados.
9. Sea urchin washed up on the sand.
10. Alex. My husband. Our days are so busy lately but he is the amazing man who makes our life here possible.